Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Home Studio Photoshoot 2015





It's always a great pleasure working together with creatives. My recent Photoshoot with the beautiful and talented Ashley Flores was no exception. This project was conceived with the goal of bringing creative minds together for the purpose of achieving artistic photographic expression. It all starts with a passion within that calls to you. Collaborating with people that have the same desire and passion as you, makes any endeavor a much richer and meaningful experience. I had the privilege of working on this project with some pretty talented and creative individuals. Hopefully these images can tell the story better than I.




This project was a team effort. Each member of the Team contributed and put their heart and soul into making this project a success. My Stylist and creative genius Suzy Chavez put her passion where her mouth is. She brought with her an impressive collection of jewelry, dresses, hats and other assesories including a pirates hat and sword. She told me that she has been collecting these items since she was eighteen years old. I am not exaggerating , she brought three luggages full of her wonderful collection  of baubles, trinkets and things. It was a treasure trove of stuff that can be incorporated in any creative Studio Session and I certainly took advantage of her talent and creativity and the results show. 




Ashley Flores is my Hair and Makeup Artist. She brings to the Team an impressive set of beauty skills. Her passion and joy is making people beautiful. She has been perfecting her craft for some time now and she hopes to continue learning new skills and techniques. I asked her if she would like to work in front of the camera for a change. She excepted and I am glad she did. For this shoot she did her own hair and makeup. She did a great job modeling for me. Watch out world, here she comes. Enjoy the photos and my other stuff. Comment if you like this blog and become a follower.


















No comments: