Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wasted Days And Wasted Nights

They say that youth is wasted on the young. There is certainly some truth to that.. But no doubt many of us who are older can look back and probably count the years WE..wasted!...doing absolutely nothing to better ourselves. No plans for the future, no ambition, no personal goals, no effort to cultivate good qualities...let alone striving to build up moral integrity.
I personally remember parts of my youth as being..a total blank!..years wasted on self serving egotistical pursuits ! Most of my teenage years were spent mostly indulging in the finer things in life like..Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll ! Of course I grew up in the sixties and seventies. Those were years filled with social unrest, the Vietnam war,the assassination of an American President and the beginning of the sexual revolution. Those were exciting times filled with life changing events. I will always remember those years!

No comments: